Occlutech is the leader in developing innovative products for the treatment of structural heart disease. The Company develops, sells and markets Class III medical devices and accessories for the transcatheter repair of structural heart defects, including a range of specialized devices for patients with heart failure. in over 80 markets around the world. Occlutech operates facilities in Germany, Turkey and Sweden. For additional information please visit www.occlutech.com.
The Product Manager will have a global role responsible for both upstream and downstream product marketing activities to ensure the successful rollout of new products. Successful individual will have a strong combination of clinical, technical and business acumen to bring a new product to market. The individual will define and execute the go-to-market strategy and action plan for a new product. You will primarily be responsible for:
General Tasks and Responsibilities
- Collecting market information and analysing market needs and competition in order to optimize and drive development as well as sales
- Proposing and maintaining market and product strategies
- Recommend the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes
- Proposing and maintaining the product/solution (the overall offering) road map to ensure a competitive product portfolio
- Collaborates with Key Opinion Leaders to define customer requirements for a new solution and collaborates closely with R&D to conceptually design new products
- Provide business cases, market launch plans with established time schedules with all parts of the organisation (R&D, RA, QA, Supply Chain, Sales) and support in all phases during development projects
- Coordinating product launches, e.g. marketing and sales material, supporting and educating sales companies and distributors etc.
- Suggest product pricing by utilizing market data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customized orders.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
Specific Tasks and Responsibilities
The product manager will act as the general manager for the assigned product and have high level of authority to ensure the commercial success of assigned product provided that there is a sound go-to-market plan.
Requirements, skills and Experience
- Relevant university degree. MBA or MSc in Business Administration or Engineering
- Minimum 1 years of product management experiences.
- Experience with strategic product planning from early phase and commercial execution with successful results
- Demonstrated leadership skills and experiences in a cross-functional organization, including the ability to develop the vision, key milestones, budget, and action plan and follow through on the plan
- Strong verbal and written communications with ability to effectively communicate at multiple levels in the organization (Management, R&D, Sales, Regulatory, Clinical Affairs, Finance, and Marcomm)
- Ability to work in a highly matrixed and geographically diverse business environment
- Ability to work within a team and as an individual contributor in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Multitasks, prioritizes and meets deadlines in timely manner
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills, as well as attention to detail
- Ability to travel up to 30%, including internationally
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Experience from medical devices industry / cardiology could be meritorious but is not a must.
DO YOU FIND THIS INTERESTING?
Click on the button below and apply. For further information regarding the position please contact Maria Boström, Senior Executive Search +46(0)40301026 or firstname.lastname@example.org
DO YOU KNOW WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
Recommend a person to us and get rewarded with a Finder’s fee worth 7500 SEK (if your recommendation gets the position). You will be able to recommend a person to us by clicking on the button below